We invite all leaders and their teams from the Mid-Willamette Valley to come learn how to implement proven methods for growing as a community of understanding.
Tickets are $77 per person.
What community doesn’t need better communication and more revenue?
We sense an urgency for increasing our region’s capacity to build relationships and increase the collective efficacy of the regional community. With that in mind, we are fulfilling our role as a community catalyst by launching the very first Mid-Willamette Valley Leadership Summit.
We will gather on November 6, 2018, at Dallas Retirement Village, for discussion of how we, as business and community leaders, can lead from the front to become a community of outward thinkers and community of understanding. Along with our capacity to work together, we will share some out of the box ways to increase revenue.
We'll learn about having an outward mindset by an organization that has a proven method to change lives and transform organizations.
In the afternoon session, we'll hear from a procurement specialist who will share secrets to attaining contracts to increase your business revenue.
- Valuable Insight from trained individuals from Arbinger Institute - click here to learn more about them.
- Outward Mindset Curriculum and practical implementable tools
- Direct links to attaining contracts for increasing your revenue and how to stay on the radar for more. Procurement Specialist Brenda Pearson will bring her team from all over the State of Oregon to share resources at your fingertips that you can utilize to grow your business.
- Whether you're a start up or a long time business veteran there's something for you to learn.
- Your growth as a leader will impact the region's ability to grow.
- Catered Lunch on site (included with your ticket.